Tablet Film Coating is a two day event focused on batch, continuous and Wurster technologies used to coat tablets, hard shell, and softgel capsules. We will walk through the entire process of preparing the solutions, cleaning and setting up the equipment, calibration and run several batches of different tablets and capsules.
We will provide an explanation of each step in the process, common terminology, and provide practical knowledge of each topic. Hands on breakout sessions will be part of this course!
Managers, Supervisors, Operators, Quality Assurance, Tech Services, R&D, and Maintenance.
The participant will be able to quickly look at a formula and determine the processes used to manufacture it. They will be able to go into any pharmaceutical or supplement company and understand the equipment and the manufacturing pathways.
Even the most experienced veteran will gain from this seminar. This will be the most enjoyable and educational seminar you have ever attended.
Day 1—8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Introduction and coating technologies
- Solution preparation-hands on
- Equipment Inspection and setup—hands on
- Startup, Operation and end of batch-hands-on
Day 2—8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Coating delivery systems and test runs-hands-on
- Continuous coating technology—demonstration
- Wurster coating Technology—demonstration
- Summary / Q&A
Course Fee and information
This course fee will include a detailed course manual, personalized training certificate
- Single: $995
- 2-4 People: $795 each
- 5 or more people: $595 each
*Classroom doors open at 8 am Dress: Casual – Class size is limited