This Webinar Session is brought to you in part by, Syntegon.
Techceuticals presents Tablet and Capsule Performance series. This series is designed to give your team actionable items to implement now for immediate performance improvement.
- Effective changeovers, reduce downtimes, and improve performance during operation. Things that you must know to perform in manufacturing.
- The 10 most important checks before you start that machine. This is a discussion about integrating operators, technicians, maintenance and quality teams to maximize performance
- What does powder performance on a tablet press mean. Understanding the key factors that make the difference in getting through the batch and performing.
- Tooling and Tablets: A discussion on what your team must know about tooling design, inspection, care, and how to set up a tablet press the right way.
- Batch performance: Key reasons why each batch performs differently and what to do about it. Ingredient performance factors and how to enhance your performance easily.
- Ways to granulate and why. If you follow the batch record, are you granulating correctly? We will discuss key issues on how to make certain you are making the right granules for tablet and capsule performance.
- Seven key steps to improving product performance. This is a discussion about milling ingredients, milling equipment, and the difference in tablet and capsule success and failure when it comes to milling.
- How to solve tablet defects: capping, delamination, and black spots (DVD’s dark visual defects). Small steps that lead to success.
*By registering for this webinar series you are agreeing to receive emails from Techceuticals and affiliated Original Equipment, Manufacturer Sponsors. These emails will contain information on related topics, courses, equipment, and services