Problem Solving & Troubleshooting – If you have any manufacturing problems, we have solutions. With over a century of combined experience in the industry, our team can help you solve your problems.
Think of it this way: there are key phases to any manufacturing unit operation; setup & inspect, operate, and clean and inspect. So first identify where you are and what needs to happen next, ask the question; was the previous stage carried out completely and correctly? If you are the operator, before you inherit an ongoing problem find out. If you are the supervisor, make certain operators are required to inspect before they take over for another operator. If they don’t know “how or what” to inspect…this is a dead givaway they are not in the “A: group. Our consulting and training emphasizes the need to know the ins and outs of the key phases within each uniter of operation. We also help you make “A” players.
Press not running right? Tablets or capsules have defects? Our team will troubleshoot your situation and get you on the right track fast!
Have you heard any of these:
- It doesn’t work, and “nothing has changed.”
- We don’t touch that, it’s the mechanic’s job.
- It was preset at the factory and we aren’t supposed to change it.
- Nobody knows what the adjustment is for, we just move it and sometimes it helps.
- We don’t know how to fix that, leave it for the next shift.
- Should we be worried about that noise?
- Don’t show the QC department; check it until you get a good sample.
- If you have ever heard these things in your facility, you need some training!
Capping, sticking, picking, metal, black spots, gray spots, splitting, broken, weight variations, hardness variation, to name a few. Our team helps customers on a daily basis fix these problems and more. We can help with tooling design, tablet press delection, press set-up, and we can help make your team…a team!